HTC is it sounds as if entering the gold-colored recreation with a new One Smartphone.
Finland-based retailer Gigantic on Monday began selling a gold-colored HTC One that includes a four.7-inch display and 1.7GHz quad-core processor. The handset comes with the identical design as earlier HTC One fashions, however boasts the lengthy-rumored gold end. HTC already sells variations in silver, black, blue, and purple.
Rumors surfaced in September that HTC used to be taking into account launching a gold-colored Smartphone. The company has remained tight-lipped on those plans and has yet to even confirm the golden HTC One’s existence. Whether or not the gigantic listing is a mistake or an indication of extra rollouts is unknown.
Related More Articles :
- BBM for Android and iOS downloaded 10 million times within 24 hours
- Samsung fined by Taiwan’s FTC for defaming HTC
- Micromax Canvas Turbo with 5-inch full-HD display launched at Rs. 19,990
- BlackBerry 9720 with OS 7.1 and touchscreen launched at Rs. 15,990
- Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 with 5.7-inch HD display, stylus official for Rs. 19,990
CNET has contacted HTC for comment. We can update this story when we’ve got extra data.
In addition to probably joining the gold-colored market, HTC’s Google Play variation of the One Smartphone is getting its Android 4.four (Kit Kat) replace. Current house owners can access the over-the-air replace and start working Google’s newest Android build beginning on Monday.