Lenovo has unveiled a new flagship smartphone, the Vibe X, on the IFA in Berlin. The smartphone has a top-rate polycarbonate physique and advanced mildew, laser-engraved 3D tactile finish. one of the crucial highlights of the tool is its super-thin frame measuring just 6.9mm. It weighs 121 grams. The Vibe X sports activities a 5-inch 20/ 20 vision full-HD show with a decision of 1080×1920 pixels and pixel density of 440ppi, sitting underneath a Corning Gorilla Glass three reveal beveled on the edges. The telephone is powered with the aid of a 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek (MTK 6589T) processor, has 2GB of RAM, and offers 16GB of internal storage. It runs Android four.2 Jelly Bean.
The Lenovo Vibe X features two cameras. The thirteen-megapixel auto-focal point rear-dealing with a phone’s digital camera comes with a back-illuminated sensor for sharper images and an LED flash. The phone also features a 5-megapixel front-facing digital camera that comes with a large-perspective eighty-four-level lens. The Vibe X is backed utilizing a 2,000mAh battery.
Lenovo continues to deliver head-turning improvements to the pc Plus marketplace with the Lenovo Vibe X smartphone’s uncompromising hardware design, its wealthy display and reminiscence-making digital camera applied sciences,” mentioned Wayne Chen, vice chairman, normal supervisor, cellular business unit, Lenovo. “along with the S5000 pill, these sparsely crafted gadgets unleash a powerful mix of beautiful and good expertise to support individuals’ lives.
The Lenovo Vibe X smartphone might be on hand in China starting in October and in nations where Lenovo smartphones are offered beginning in December. Lenovo also has an up-to-date K900 smartphone introducing two new color variants, Black and Orange, and new inside storage choices of 16GB or 32GB.
Related More Articles :
- Huawei Ascend P6 with 4.7-inch HD display listed online at Rs. 25,750
- BBM for Android and iOS downloaded 10 million times within 24 hours
- Nokia 515 feature phone with aluminum body unveiled
- Lenovo expands its range of Intel Haswell-powered ThinkPad notebooks
- Xolo A500L with Android 4.2 listed on the company website, without pricing
The K900 smartphone in Black and Orange with 16GB/ 32GB storage is now to be had in China and will probably be had later this year in nations where Lenovo smartphones are available.
Lenovo Vibe X key specs
- 5-inch 20/ 20 vision display with a decision of 1080×1920 pixels and pixel density of 440ppi
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek (MTK 6589T) processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB interior storage capability
- a thirteen-megapixel rear digicam with BSI sensor and LED flash
- 5-megapixel entrance dealing with camera
- Android 4.2
- 2,000mAh battery