Lenovo has unveiled a new flagship smartphone, the Vibe X, on the IFA in Berlin.
The smartphone has a top rate polycarbonate physique and an advanced mildew, laser-engraved 3D tactile finish. one of the crucial highlights of the tool is its super thin frame measuring just 6.9mm. It weighs 121 grams.
The Vibe X sports activities a 5-inch 20/ 20 vision full-HD show that has a decision of 1080×1920 pixels and pixel density of 440ppi, sitting underneath a Corning Gorilla Glass three reveal beveled on the edges. The telephone is powered with the aid of a 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek (MTK 6589T) processor, has 2GB of RAM, and offers 16GB of internal storage. It runs Android four.2 Jelly Bean.
The Lenovo Vibe X features two cameras. The thirteen-megapixel auto-focal point rear-dealing with digital camera of the phone comes with a back-illuminated sensor for sharper images and an LED flash. The phone also features a 5-megapixel front-facing digital camera that comes with a large-perspective eighty four level lens. The Vibe X is backed by means of a 2,000mAh battery.
“Lenovo continues to deliver head-turning improvements to the pc Plus marketplace with the Lenovo Vibe X smartphone’s uncompromising hardware design, its wealthy display and reminiscence-making digital camera applied sciences,” mentioned Wayne Chen, vice chairman, normal supervisor, cellular business unit, Lenovo. “along with the S5000 pill, these sparsely crafted gadgets unleash a powerful mix of beautiful and good expertise to support individuals’s lives.”
The Lenovo Vibe X smartphone might be on hand in China starting in October and in nations where Lenovo smartphones are offered beginning in December.
Lenovo has also up to date its K900 smartphone introducing two new colour variants, Black and Orange and new inside storage choices of 16GB or 32GB.
Related More Articles :
- Huawei Ascend P6 with 4.7-inch HD display listed online at Rs. 25,750
- BBM for Android and iOS downloaded 10 million times within 24 hours
- Nokia 515 feature phone with aluminium body unveiled
- Lenovo expands its range of Intel Haswell-powered ThinkPad notebooks
- Xolo A500L with Android 4.2 listed on company website, without pricing
The K900 smartphone in Black and Orange with 16GB/ 32GB storage is now to be had in China and will probably be to be had later this year in nations the place Lenovo smartphones are available.
Lenovo Vibe X key specs
- 5-inch 20/ 20 vision display with a decision of 1080×1920 pixels and pixel density of 440ppi
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek (MTK 6589T) processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB interior storage capability
- thirteen-megapixel rear digicam with BSI sensor and LED flash
- 5-megapixel entrance dealing with camera
- Android 4.2
- 2,000mAh battery