Google’s Chromecast media app-to-TV broadcasting dongle. Within the spirit of Black Friday, Google is providing shoppers credit if they purchase the Chromecast video dongle within the subsequent week. Between Friday and December 7, a Chromecast buy will get customers a $6 credit on Google Play that can be utilized for an HD film condo or the rest in the online store. The credit cannot be used towards a discount on gadgets or subscriptions — it’s only for items $6 or much less.
To get the deal, customers should buy Chromecast at a few shops, together with Amazon, easiest buy, and on Google Play. Google’s Chromecast is like a more limited version of an Apple television or Rook. It can be a small Wi-Fi video dongle that streams Netflix, YouTube, HBO Go, Hula Plus, Pandora, and Chrome to TV sets using Android or iOS capsules as remotes. It retails for $35.
Related More Articles :
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablet gets a price cut in India
- Google, Microsoft offers different methods for tracking Santa
- Indie hit Terraria coming to PlayStation Vita in December
- Google updates Play policies to make it mandatory for games to use its in-app billing service, regulate interstitial ads, and more
- Online Shopping For Computers & Electronics Gadgets