HTC has formally launched HTC One dual Sim+, the twin-SIM model of its flagship smartphone, HTC One within the Indian market at a cost point of Rs. 53,590 with cell provider Tata Docomo.
The telephone was up to now listed on ecommerce web site Flipkart for Rs. forty six,495. interestingly, it can be stillavailable at a a lot lower price of 46,257 on the website online. The launch was once first suggested with the aid of FoneArena Graet Gossip.
The HTC One dual SIM+ helps each CDMA and GSM/ 3G networks, and in line with the company, it can be the primary Android smartphone that helps UMTS/ HSPA/ 3G connectivity as well as high speed knowledge on CDMA via EVDO. the primary SIM slot supports each 3G/ HSPA networks and CDMA/ EVDO networks while the 2d SIM slot supports 2G connectivity on GSM networks.
The remainder of the specifications are much like that of the HTC One aside from that the HTC One twin SIM+ comes with expandable storage assisting microSD cards of as much as 64GB, and is derived with a removable again quilt. The telephone could be available in Glacial Silver and Stealth Black color versions.
Identical to its single-SIM sibling, the phone is powered by using a 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor, with 2GB of RAM and 32GB interior storage. The telephone includes a 4.7-inch reveal with full-HD show and boasts a pixel density of 468PPI. It runs Android Jelly Bean with a layer of HTC sense 5 on high with features like BlinkFeed. Connectivity choices embody Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ ac/ b/ g/ n, Bluetooth 4.zero, GPS, NFC, Infrared, and Micro-USB.
HTC One dual SIM+ comes with the identical UltraPixel digital camera that drew combined assessment in the HTC One and a entrance digital camera. both front and rear cameras come with full-HD video recording capabilities in addition to Optical picture Stabilisation (OIS). HTC One dual SIM packs in a 2,300mAh battery.
HTC One dual SIM+ technical specs
- 4.7-inch full-HD show
- 1.7GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB inner storage, expandable via any other 64GB by means of microSD card
- dual-SIM fortify – SIM 1: as much as HSPA (900/2100 MHz) and up to CDMA EVDO REV. B(800 MHz)
- SIM 2: part (900/1800/1900 MHz)
- UltraPixel digicam
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth four.zero, GPS, NFC, Infrared, Micro-USB
- 2,300mAh battery
- 137.four x 68.2 x 9.3mm
Related More Articles :
- Samsung fined by Taiwan’s FTC for defaming HTC
- Stay away from third-party iMessage app for Android
- Gionee P2 with Android 4.2 launched for Rs. 6,499
- iBall Edu-Slide educational tablet for IIT aspirants launched at Rs. 30,999
- LG Optimus L9 II with 4.7-inch display, 1.4GHz processor launched