Verizon’s Moto X is the first to peer Android four. Four Kit Kat. Verizon is the primary US provider to roll out the Android 4.four Kit Kat update to Motorola’s Moto X. According to an organization blog publishes, Verizon shoppers will begin seeing Kit Kat as quickly as nowadays. Rolling out in phases, the tool brings features akin to a superior dialer, new photograph gallery effects, and redesigned standing and notification bars. Oh, and let’s now not forget the colorful emesis within the keyboard.
Motorola has additionally folded in some custom tweaks, integrating options into services and products such as Touchless regulate. In a transfer that feels totally out of place, no Verizon apps or products and services are being folded into the construct. For many who prefer to pore over each little detail, a changelog may also be discovered on Motorola’s fortify web page.
It can be doubtful how long the process to ship the Kit Kat update to all Verizon buyers will take; anxious customers can manually check for the brand new build via navigating to Settings > About phone > device Updates. Most likely, the opposite US carriers will follow swimsuits and problem their respective Android four. Four releases within the following couple of weeks.
- Motorola’s Moto Glands on Amazon
- Purported images of HTC One Max dual-SIM with fingerprint scanner appear online.
- Huawei posts strong running revenue for 2013, despite a turbulent year
- Sony Xperia Z1’s first firmware update rolling out in India
- Nokia criticizes Microsoft for lack of Windows Phone updates, apps