AT&T has taken down Mexicom its Galaxy S4 Android four. Three (Jelly Bean) update, in step with a brand new report.
Android Police on Monday pronounced that the service has taken down the update to handle “concerns.” Neither AT&T nor Samsung published what these problems are, in step with Android Police, but did say that they are analyzing “doable improvements.”
Related More Articles :
- Spice Stellar Virtuoso Pro+ with Android 4.2 available online for Rs. 7,499
- Micromax Bling 3 A86 with Android 4.1 available online for Rs. 9,599
- Samsung Galaxy S4 successor to come with metal chassis
- Intex Aqua N2 budget smartphone with Android 4.2 launched at Rs. 6,990
- Nokia Lumia 929 may reach Verizon on November 21
CNET has no longer independently proven the Galaxy S4 replace has been put on hang. CNET has, however, contacted each AT&T and Samsung for comment, and we will be able to replace this story when now we have more information.