Micromax seems to be in a telephone-launching frenzy at present. The company seems to have quietly released a brand new smartphone—the A116i—which may also be picked up via more than a few online outlets. The telephone has quite a varying price tag, ranging between Rs 12,090 to Rs 13,500. It is a twin-SIM telephone that runs on Android four.2 Jelly Bean out of the field and sports a 5-inch 720p display, giving it a pixel density of 294ppi.
Below the hood, it’s powered through the ever-well-liked MediaTek MT6589 quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz alongside a Power SGX 544 GPU to deal with the pictures aspect of things. It also has 1GB of RAM, which seems to be the standard for mid-vary smartphones this day. Connectivity choices include 3G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. All of that is kept alive through a 2,000mAh battery.
The A116i is to be had via online outlets:
Photographers will have the ability to use the 8-megapixel camera repeatedly, which options an LED flash. There’s additionally a 2 megapixel entrance-facing digital for video-calling and sulfide-associated functions. It has 4GB of inner memory, out of which 1.77GB is on hand to users. If this seems too low for you, don’t fear; that you can amplify the memory up to 32GB by using a micros card.
Related More Articles :
- Xolo QC800 tablet with voice calling and 3G data connectivity now available online for Rs. 13,499
- How the Moto X Cyber Monday deal ‘do over’ will go down
- Nokia Lumia 925 now available on EMI
- Verizon first in line for Moto X’s KitKat update
- Gionee P2 with Android 4.2 launched for Rs. 6,499
Here’s a handy guide a rough refresh of the specs:
- 5-inch display with 720p decision
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- eight-megapixel digital camera; 2-megapixel front-dealing with a digital camera
- 4GB internal reminiscence expandable up to 32GB by way of micros
Judging by the hardware aid, the A116i appears to be a revision adaptation of time and boasts spectacular hardware.