There may be one thing about Apple merchandise that seems to attract pricey accessories. Even Apple can’t deny an undeniable connection to the finer issues in life, as evidenced by using former Yves Saint Laurent CEO Paul Deneve coming onboard recently.
Apple is also considering a lower-value iPhone, however that won’t put a damper on luxurious-accessory producers. It appears there is a market available in the market for gold iPhone instances and extreme speaker programs that is freed from the shackles of budgets (or on occasion just right style).
Related More Articles :
- Apple wobbles in China as rivals offer more, for less
- Apple stock jumps after record opening weekend sales of new iPhones
- iPad Mini Retina due Nov. 12, says note on internal Apple tool
- Apple’s quarterly results in focus as investors seek next trend-setting device
- Microsoft attacks iPad to unload Surface RT inventory
Crave has been on an extended luxurious tour of over-the-top entertainment, including tremendous-pricey boats, crush worthy automobiles, and pocketbook-busting watches.
Our latest instalment dives into the wacky world of high-end Apple equipment ranging from a rocking-chair charger to an opulent bed that has its own iOS app. In between, there is a number of bling, as well as probably the stranger creations to emerge from dressmaker’s minds. Are they cheesy or tempting? You come to a decision.