Nokia has launched the Nokia 515 to expand its function phone portfolio. The newly launched characteristic telephone might be on hand in single and simple Swap twin-SIM editions.
The Nokia 515 physique is constructed from a single piece of anodized, sandblasted aluminum, whereas the show features the scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass 2 and is polarised for use underneath the sun. It features a 2.four-inch QVGA show with 240×320 pixels and boasts a pixel density of 166ppi. The phone runs on Nokia’s collection forty software and comprises 64MB of RAM. It measures 114x48x11mm and weighs a hundred and one.1grams for a single SIM and 102.7 grams for a dual-SIM variant.
Nokia 515 contains 256MB of interior reminiscence, which may also be expandable as much as 32GB employing a microSD card. It sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. The digital camera comprises choices like voice-guided self-portrait for taking self-photographs with the rear camera, Sequential photographs, and Panorama. Connectivity options embody Bluetooth, side, GPRS, Micro-USB, and 3G, whereas there is no Wi-Fi within the instrument. The Nokia 515 helps Micro-SIM as an alternative to normal SIM.
Some pre-loaded apps like fb, Twitter, Nimbuzz, and Mail for exchange permit users, people to test work email, and sync their calendars and contacts on the go. The tool also comprises a 1200mAh battery that may ship up to 528 hours of standby time and discuss 10 hours.
The Nokia 515 will begin delivery within the third quarter of 2013, beginning with markets like Russia, Germany, Switzerland, and Poland. It’ll have an expected retail price of $149 or a hundred and fifteen EUR sooner than taxes and subsidies.
- Samsung Galaxy Folder Android flip phone with dual-screen spotted
- Nokia Lumia 1020 with 41-megapixel camera listed on company’s India website
- Samsung apes Apple announces next Galaxy flagship will feature 64-bit chip
- The first screenshot from Nokia Lumia’s 1080p display surfaces online
- Locked up: Why AT&T racks up so many exclusive phones
Then again, it appears the Nokia 515 twin-SIM variant handiest will head to the Indian market because the company’s respectable Indian web page has listed the Nokia 515 dual-SIM variant. However, there is not any phrase on conceivable pricing and availability of the telephone.
Nokia 515 key specs
- 2.four-inch QVGA display with 240×320 pixels and boasts a pixel density of 166ppi
- 64MB of RAM
- Nokia’s series 40 device
- dual-SIM with twin standby
- Alphanumeric keypad
- 256MB interior storage, expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card
- 1200mAh battery