Nokia Corp. says it’s going to cooperate with My Update Studio with Daimler AG’s Mercedes-Benz automobile division to create and advance digital sensible maps.
Finland-based totally Nokia says its mapping and site services unit, here, and Mercedes will at the beginning provide 3D maps for the Mannheim to Pforzheim route in Germany for vehicles connected to a computing cloud Travel Knowledge.
Related More Articles :
- Samsung Exynos 5 Octa chips refreshed with HMP to use all 8-cores at once
- Moto X Google Edition with stock Android not in the works
- How the Moto X Cyber Monday deal ‘do over’ will go down
- Nokia Lumia 720 dual-SIM variant reportedly in the works
- The changing fortunes of Finland’s Nokia
Nokia mentioned Tuesday on the Frankfurt Auto show that connecting cars to a cloud is “some of the largest opportunities for the automobile trade nowadays.
The mapping unit is one of the three companies ultimate in Nokia’s company umbrella following closing week’s deal to sell its cell phone division to Microsoft.