Facebook statuses into funny comic strips
Google has been reportedly granted a patent to show previous boring Facebook statuses into funny comic strips.
Related More Articles :
- The usage of Google to search out time guests
- Google stocks surge post better than expected Q3 earnings report
- You shall not pass (this time): Google+ tweaks permissions
- Twitter hires Google executive to head its retail division
- Eric Schmidt says claims of Google “taking Oracle’s stuff” untrue
The US patent permits the search giant to let customers have a simplified interface to embed their cool animated film their selection of social networking website online.
With users putting up every mundane activity they’re doing or feeling or watching, as their statuses, the Googlestrips can add just a little of humor and color to them and existing multitude of moves and emotions in an innocent method, CNET reports.
These Googlestrips will be an interesting manner of expressing or exaggerating one’s easy or significant lifestyles happenings with caricatures and inventive dialogues.