Android alarm clock app Timely
Google has received Bitspin, the maker of the Android alarm clock app well timed.
The Zurich-based firm made the announcement, pronouncing that they have been thrilled to announce that Bitspin was once joining Google.
According to CNET, for new and present customers, timely will proceed to work as it at all times has.
Terms of the deal weren’t published. Google proven the acquisition however declined to remark further.
Previously a paid providing, the Android alarm clock is now listed as free on the Google Play retailer.
It allows features customizable clock appearance and alarm choices, the file delivered.
Related More Articles :
- Google Nexus 5 ‘official’ Play Store listing reveals price tag
- Chrome 32 fights again against tab noise
- Google’s Schmidt predicts end of censorship within a decade
- Google’s App Translation Service now rolled out for all Android developers
- Google+ rolls out new ‘restricted communities’ feature for organisations