Verizon Wi-Fi officially acquired into the tablet game on Tuesday with the revealing of the Ellipsis 7. The new tablet incorporates a 7-inch HD in-plane switching (IPS) show, a three.2-megapixel rear digital, 1GB of RAM, and a 1.2GHz quad-core processor. It additionally comes with 8GB of inside storage and an SD card slot.
Verizon Wi-Fi stated the tablet would function 4G LTE connectivity and cellular scorching spot support for as many as eight Wi-Fi units. The compact tablet, which weighs not up to 1 pound, runs Android four.2.2 Jelly Bean. The Ellipsis 7 can be on hand online and in stores starting November 7 for $250.
Related More Articles :
- Samsung Galaxy Note III release pegged for September 27
- Samsung NX300 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera starting Rs. 48,900
- MediaTek introduces MT8135 quad-core chipset for tablets
- Apple said to be working on ad-skipping tech for TV
- Apple’s iWork for iCloud.com beta now available to all users
Verizon wireless mentioned that the pill is the “first product from Verizon wireless in the Ellipsis household” and can come with getting entry to Red box fast streaming video provider and Verizon Messages. The company also announced a limited-time deal that provides customers $one hundred of any tablet, including the Ellipsis 7, when purchasing the tool with a brand new two-yr contract.