This is basically we face due to the server migration when the url is remain unknown to the server so we need to make understand to the server that ya,the link is in the right place Eftcrop.
Fix the issue of ” a 404 Not Found error was encountered WordPress “
Step 1. Goto your WordPress Dashboard
Step 2. Goto Settings then select permalinks.
Step 3. Now make a change to permalinks and then click on save changes[Compulsory] ,again reset to previous settings which was your default permalinks settings and save changes.
Related More Articles :
- Where to Place Banner Ads on a WordPress Blog
- Useful Tips to Improve Your Writing in WordPress
- Success – How to Be a Successful Internet Marketer
- Hackers use Dropbox, WordPress to spread malware
- Asus ET2301 all-in-one PC with 23-inch multi-touch display launched for Rs. 1,00,803
Now goto your homepage [www.domain.com] then open any topic,it will starts working !
I am Susan Hannan from Test4Prep; it gives 100% JN0-101 Test Questions exams. Let’s take benefit of 650-473 Test Questions Exams material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out free demo of all certifications Exam.