Reliance Communications on Friday said it has absolutely repaid an in a foreign country debt of Rs 3, 100 crore on time table.
“It has absolutely repaid some other syndicated ECB (external business borrowing) loan of $500 million, Rs 3, 100 crore approximately, on the scheduled due date today,” RCom said in a remark.
Related More Articles :
- Samsung overtakes Apple in terms of mobile Internet usage: Report
- Almost one third of all apps on BlackBerry World developed by a single developer
- Nokia Lumia 625 pictures, specifications leak ahead of launch
- Micromax Canvas Fun A76 with Android 4.2 available online for Rs. 8,499
- Purported pictures of Sony Xperia Honami appear online
With this cost, the telecom operator’s web debt has come right down to about Rs 38,000 crore, from Rs 41,169 crore as on September 30.
Within the present fiscal, 2013-14, RCom had prior made full fee of two different syndicated ECB loans aggregating to $1 billion (Rs 6,200 crore) and bilateral ECB of greater than $310 million (Rs 1,900 crore), the commentary mentioned.
“With these repayments, RCom has now absolutely liquidated the borrowings from 23 international banks and financial institutions,” the corporate stated.
RCom scrip was once buying and selling at Rs 132.15, up through 1.54%, in afternoon session on the BSE.