Theme has emerged for iPad Mini rumors: more than one fashions.
One model of the Mini, as prognosticated, is a thinner, lighter, quicker version — sans a Retina display.
NPD DisplaySearch first anticipated this Mini replace in June. As did Citi analysis. Digitimeschimed in Monday with a identical rumor.
Essentially the most anticipated alternate to the Mini in fact would the addition of a Retina display. On Monday, Digitimes echoed prior feedback from DisplaySearch and Citi research, pronouncing that the Retina version won’t appear unless 2014.
Although which is later than many shoppers would prefer, the provision chain is a fickle beast. it is now not utterly inconceivable that lets hear rumors subsequent month of a Mini Retina arriving slightly faster.
Related More Articles :
- iPad Mini Retina due Nov. 12, says note on internal Apple tool
- The killer voice feature Google Now needs next
- Microsoft launches OWA iPhone and iPad apps
- HP EliteBook Revolve 810, ProBook 430 business notebooks launched in India
- Apple supplier Pegatron probing alleged labour abuses
And be aware that Digitimes spiced up its Mini Retina rumor with the possibility of “a virtually bezel-free look.”
If proper, this could indicate that Apple has big plans for the redecorate. despite the fact that it lands at outlets somewhat later than expected, it’ll probably be definitely worth the wait.