Ahead of its reputable launch in India, Huawei’s new smartphone, the Ascend P6, is now available at Rs. 25,750 using online retailer, Infibeam. However, Huawei Ascend P6 remains to be listed as ‘coming quickly’ company’s online website.
Huawei relaunched the Ascend P6 in June this yr.
The Huawei Ascend P6 includes a four.7-inch LCD that has a decision of 720×1280 pixels. It’s powered with the aid of the company’s in-house chipset, the Huawei K3V2 quad-core processor, clocked at 1.5GHz and coupled with 2GB of RAM. It contains an eight-megapixel rear camera with a BSI sensor, in a position to recording 1080p video, apart from a 5-megapixel front-facing digital camera.
The Ascend P6 runs Android four.2.2 Jelly Bean and features Huawei’s Emotion UI 1.6 OS layer on top. It offers 8GB of in-built storage expandable up to 32GB through a microSD card and has a 2000 mAh battery. The Huawei Ascend P6 sports activities a narrow profile at simply 6.18mm and weighs 120 grams. The smartphone comes in Black, crimson, and White colors.
Huawei recently launched two new Wi-Fi devices – E5151 Mi-Fi (pocket Wi-Fi router) and E8131 (Wi-Fi knowledge card) for the Indian market. The Huawei E5151 and E8131 are priced at Rs. 4,999 and Rs. 2,999 respectively, and will likely be had through e-commerce websites (specifically Flipkart, Infibeam, and Snapdeal) and physical cell outlets across u. s.
- HTC One makes an appearance in Gold
- Quad-core Micromax Canvas HD A116i now available for Rs 13,500
- Huawei Ascend P6 with 4.7-inch HD display launched at Rs. 29,999
- Lenovo Vibe X smartphone with 5-inch full-HD screen, quad-core processor unveiled
- Which apps chow down on your data plan?
Huawei Ascend P6 key specifications
- 4.7-inch HD in-cell LCD screen with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- 1.5GHz quad-core Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage expandable via microSD card
- Dual-SIM with dual-standby support
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 2000mAh battery
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Emotion UI