Regardless of whether you’re creating a video resume, a presentation, or even just a guide – being able to cut and split your videos as and when is needed is essential. No matter how hard you try when you record or capture video footage there are bound to be unwanted parts that creep in such as unnecessary content at the start and the end of the recording, accidents that happened during the recording itself, and so on.
If you’re able to cut and split your videos like a professional, you’ll be able to remove all these unwanted bits and pieces, and maybe even cut good footage from several different takes to merge them into a single final cut. With software today, this isn’t even all that difficult even if you have no prior experience whatsoever. All you need to do is ensure that you choose a user-friendly and intuitive software such as the Movavi Video Editor.
As you can probably surmise from its name, the Movavi Video Editor specializes in editing videos. To use it to cut and split your videos, all you need to do is:
- Add the videos that you want to cut by clicking ‘Add Media Files’ and selecting them.
- Move the video to the Timeline in the lower part of the software’s interface.
- To just cut a single segment or a few segments, the Video Editor is sufficient for the task. Just click the video in the Timeline, place the red marker where you want to cut the video, and click the ‘scissors’ icon above the Timeline. Then select the segment that you want to delete and hit the Delete key.
- To cut multiple segments you can use the Split Movie Add-On. It is a bit more involved, but instructions on using it as a video cutter can be found in the link.
- Once you’re done, save your video using the presets available to optimize it automatically.
One big advantage of using the Movavi Video Editor to cut and split your videos is the fact that you’ll also be able to employ its numerous other features to enhance the video quality, add music, insert titles, include special effects, and even use filters to dramatically alter the look of the video. Go ahead and try it out – you’ll be amazed at the stunning videos you can create.
Related More Articles :
- Business Is Business and How to Win the Game
- Motorola Droid Ultra, Droid Mini and Droid Maxx smartphones launched in the US
- Pacific Rim game now available for iOS and Android
- Indian school kids to design Android apps
- Android 4.2.x on just 8.5 percent of devices, 4.3 yet to make a significant dent