Facebook status into funny comic strip Google has been granted a patent to turn previous boring Facebook statuses into funny comic strips. The US patent allows the hunt to have a simplified interface to embed their cool animated film on their number of social networking websites.
Related More Articles :
- Beware Facebook friends who are robots trying to sell stuff
- Twitter hires Google executive to head its retail division
- Long before Facebook, the first pal was unfriended in 1275
- Andy Rubin’s next Google moonshot project: Robots
- Chrome gets high-resolution screen support on Windows, too
With customers hanging up each mundane task they’re doing or feeling or watching, as their statuses, the Googlestrips can add slightly of humor and color to them and present a multitude of moves and thoughts in an innocent method.
These Googlestrips might be an interesting way of expressing or exaggerating one’s easy or important lifestyle happenings with caricatures and artistic dialogues.