Facebook status into funny comic strip
Google has been reportedly granted a patent to turn previous boring Facebook statuses into funny comic strips.
The US patent allows the hunt massive to let users have a simplified interface to embed their cool animated film their number of social networking web site.
Related More Articles :
- Beware Facebook friends who are robots trying to sell stuff
- Twitter hires Google executive to head its retail division
- Long before Facebook, first pal was unfriended in 1275
- Andy Rubin’s next Google moonshot project: Robots
- Chrome gets high-resolution screen support on Windows, too
With customers hanging up each mundane task they’re doing or feeling or watching, as their statuses, the Googlestrips can add slightly of humor and color to them and present multitude of moves and thoughts in an innocent method.
These Googlestrips might be an interesting way of expressing or exaggerating one’s easy or important lifestyles happenings with caricatures and artistic dialogues.