A few days ago, we discussed free blogging; now it’s time to look at the paid blogging benefit and what you were going to lose.
How will you be paid?
When you come to this point that you need to pay, then there are two stages which are required compulsory.
- Web Hosting
The domain is generally Costs only 10$ per year, and for Hosting, I can say that you must join Hostgator. There is no doubt that they provide brilliant Server Performance, but sometimes no, I am wrong. So 99% is up and 1% Downtime. If you are determined by Blogging, I would suggest you for the WordPress Blog Platform as they are a good and easy way to manage.
Related More Articles :
- Apple’s iPhone 5c and 4S exchange scheme offer big discounts for your old smartphone.
- Accenture, Wipro, and Infosys most sought after employers in India
- How to Cut and Split Videos Like a Professional
- Uh-oh, this 3D-printed metal handgun actually works
- Square acquires peer-to-peer mobile payments app Evenly
A quick look out to the WordPress Benefit:-
WordPress.org is where you can download free software (or the blogging platform) to install on your own site. Because it is on your own server, you can use plugins and edit the theme (it isn’t tough).
- Ability to upload themes – giving your site a custom look
- Ability to upload plugins – giving your site more (and unique) functionality
- Complete control to change code if you’re technically minded
I am Susan Hannan from Test4Prep; it gives 100% JN0-532 Test Questions exams. Let’s take benefit of 350-050 Test Questions Exams material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out a free demo of all certifications Exams.