Asus has launched ET2301, an all-in-one laptop computer, for Rs. 1,00,803. The most recent Asus ET2301 incorporates a 23-inch multi-touch full-HD IPS show, which the company claims provides 178-stage broad viewing angles. It is powered using the fourth-technology Intel Core i5 processor with Nvidia’s GeForce GT 740M portraits processor with DirectX eleven and Nvidia’s 3D vision expertise. It comes with as much as 3TB SATA hard power and 8GB of RAM. The all-in-one runs on windows 8 and weighs around eleven.6 kilograms.
Asus ET2301 also sports a 2-megapixel front-dealing with the camera with auto-center of attention and 1080p HD video recording capabilities. Connectivity choices include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4 USB ports, 1 Micro-USB port, three.5mm audio jack, 2 Thunderbolt ports, and 6-in-1 memory card. It comes with a 2-megapixel entrance-dealing with a digital camera with auto-focal point and entire-HD video recording.
The ET2301 also boasts tool Share mode that transforms the ET2301 right into a personal computer dock by making its multi-contact display, speakers, and USB peripherals available for use pc laptop over a simple HDMI and USB connection. The ASUS Ai Crosslink makes it conceivable for the all-in-one computer to share recordsdata with different windows PCs over a USB cable connection without any community required.
Related More Articles :
- FIFA 14 now available as a free download for iOS, Android
- iberry Auxus Nuclea N2 with octa-core chip, Android 4.2
- Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 with 5.7-inch HD display, stylus official for Rs. 19,990
- Panasonic Touchpad FZ-M1 rugged tablet with windows 8.1
- Samsung, Apple working on devices with 12-inch and above screen size
Asus ET2301 key specifications
- 23-inch full-HD multi-touch IPS show
- Intel Core i5 processor with Nvidia’s GeForce GT 740M portraits
- 3TB SATA hard force
- 8GB of RAM
- 2-megapixel front-dealing with a digital camera with auto-center of attention and 1080p HD video recording
- Microsoft home windows 8